Dragon Stalking Fix by sevencardz

Kuldebar

• 4 weeks later...

Umm... this is actually a fix better suited for people that have dragon mods installed. It doesn't show as much with vanilla skyrim, but very popular mods that mess with dragons will bring it out. It's difficult to decide on place for it, do we need to add it to STEP or just let someone throw it into their pack?

I've rarely run into the issue myself, and that's with Dragon Combat Overhaul & Deadly Dragons installed. The two times it occurred for me (in the past 6 months or so I've played with those dragon mods, never had it without) I just opened the console and marked the corpses for deletion. IMO not needed in STEP, maybe as an option in a "Dragon Pack".

Edited by redirishlord
  • +1 1

I've rarely run into the issue myself, and that's with Dragon Combat Overhaul & Deadly Dragons installed. The two times it occurred for me (in all the time I've logged with those dragon mods, never had it without) I just opened the console and marked the corpses for deletion. IMO not needed in STEP, maybe as an option in a "Dragon Pack".

That's what I'm thinking. I have had the problem with DCO installed as well. I say it is better to install with dragon AI altering mods.

Very good solution to a bug that is super annoying when it does happen though.

We should drop it from testing and maybe put something on some of the Dragon mod pages that links to this mod as a possible troubleshooting fix. Also, inform the pack authors with dargon mods about this if they haven't already seen it.

We should drop it from testing and maybe put something on some of the Dragon mod pages that links to this mod as a possible troubleshooting fix. Also, inform the pack authors with dargon mods about this if they haven't already seen it.

Good thinking, I dropped this note on the EGO thread in the STEP forum:

"Some good things to consider regarding EGO;

It has a handy FOMOD, so if you want to skip CWO no problem just don't check its box, hurrah buffet-style.

Also, if you are plagued by dragon corpses stalking you, sevencardz may have you covered:

Dragon Stalking Fix"

DCO's Nexus forum is where I got tipped off to the console fix, and I believe sevencardz is active in providing support on it's forum so things are probably covered there.

Also, I dropped a note on Deadly Dragons forums as I use that with DCO.

Edited by redirishlord