Free (or Cheap) Games & Giveaways

So I tried to get into my ubisoft account to claim the games.  I reset my password and it still wouldn't let me log in.  So I reset my password again, and it still didn't work.  So I created a new account, and successfully claimed the bundle.  Then the link to download the UPlay client wasn't working, so I disabled Ghostery and uBlock and reloaded the page.  It still didn't work, so I copied the link and opened it in a new tab.  It installed, and then I couldn't sign in to the new account I created, and after 3 login attempts they said my account has been suspended.

Wow Ubisoft.  Get your **** together.

I got the games... I think.  But there's no way I'm going to spend more time wrestling with their shitty software...

• 3 weeks later...

That's been my major complaint with Mass Effect 1 and 2, at least on the PC. The DLC still costs a lot more than the original price of the game. I doubt I will get the new ME game because of this (and the issues with the ME3 ending)