Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel - Weather - Lighting by JJC71

EisDrache

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the NPC torch bug people have reported still is in new version? is there a way to fix it?

According to comments it's still there.

"Everything looks good but it's a shame that the npc torch remains broken. It really takes out the immersion at night. Otherwise a good update."

Is there a STEP baseline for the CoT patches or is that just a matter of personal taste?

Dungeons: Vanilla, Hardcore or Hazardous (I assume using one of these would remove the need for the 'Dark Dungeons' mod)

Interiors: Vanilla, Cold or Warm

Nights: Vanilla, LVL 1, LVL 2, LVL 3

Thanks.

Is there a STEP baseline for the CoT patches or is that just a matter of personal taste?

Dungeons: Vanilla, Hardcore or Hazardous (I assume using one of these would remove the need for the 'Dark Dungeons' mod)

Interiors: Vanilla, Cold or Warm

Nights: Vanilla, LVL 1, LVL 2, LVL 3

Thanks.

Regarding Dungeons plugin, Project ENB recommended to disable them and use Dark Dungeons for ENB instead, as it simply looks better.

I suspect Interiors and Nights would depend on the ENB used, since 119 has two separate settings for both.

And if you're not using an ENB, it's all a matter of preference, really.

Okay. Got kind of a weird issue here. Did a basic clean save. Went into a house. Made a "new save".

Uninstaled CoT 1.1b. Reloded save. Light level in the house got brighter.

Made a "new save" again. Updated/Installed to CoT Final. Made sure everything was sorted and activated.

Loaded the save and the light level didn't change back. Went outside. Vanilla brightness. NOTHING like it was before with CoT 1.1b.

Disabled/Enabled SkyRealism. No change.

Uninstalled CoT final (after several reinstalls of CoT Final.

Reinstalled CoT 1.1b. Loaded save. Light levels in the house are back to normal, BUT went outside and light is still vanilla(!).

Loaded my pre-cleaned save with Cot 1.1b and got all the darkness back. Really wanna use CoT Final! Any idea wth is going on? Thanks..

Okay. Updated again, but used the uncleaned save. And nights are back to super dark (yay!), but interiors are still brighter. That's okay though apparently they were changed in CoT Final.

Still though. Can't understand why I can't do a clean save then upgrade without losing the nights? Do you need to do the 31 day thing with CoT for just the nights do you? Didn't do it with CoT1.1b...