Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel - Weather - Lighting by JJC71

EisDrache

I've just gotten to check the files and have to say I am pretty disappointed that the textures didn't change one bit. I am not 100% certain, but I think the author claimed they would be improved and in much higher resolution in the original announcement. Some of them are flat out horrible blurry mess.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just gotten to check the files and have to say I am pretty disappointed that the textures didn't change one bit. I am not 100% certain, but I think the author claimed they would be improved and in much higher resolution in the original announcement. Some of them are flat out horrible blurry mess.

All praise Mangaclub for Vivid Clouds and Fogs. :)

Hi,

Thank you!

1+.) No Fixes Needed - Still Works

I had the same feeling.

2.) I don't know, I use Vividian ENB which has a CoT 5 + AOS Compatibility Patch In The Installer. Sorry.

This was enough for me.

That AOS patch is part of Vivid Clouds and Fogs as well, and could be installed as a standalone .esp. (I guess)

I guess I can use that one, or the older one.

3.) No Fixes Needed - Still Works

I had the same feeling.

4.) I don't know, I use Vividian ENB which makes me not need the weather patch. Sorry.

Yes, I know. Never mind. I will drop that one, I have a feeling that this is obseleted (partly) by the new COT v5.0.

Hi,

Thank you!

1+.) No Fixes Needed - Still Works

I had the same feeling.

2.) I don't know, I use Vividian ENB which has a CoT 5 + AOS Compatibility Patch In The Installer. Sorry.

This was enough for me.

That AOS patch is part of Vivid Clouds and Fogs as well, and could be installed as a standalone .esp. (I guess)

I guess I can use that one, or the older one.

3.) No Fixes Needed - Still Works

I had the same feeling.

4.) I don't know, I use Vividian ENB which makes me not need the weather patch. Sorry.

Yes, I know. Never mind. I will drop that one, I have a feeling that this is obseleted (partly) by the new COT v5.0.

Uh... What is the meaning of this post? If you are replying to posts in here, you should use quotes, because otherwise it will look like schizophrenia attack.

Edited by Octopuss