Unable to create Dual Sheath Redux patch- Skyproc not in MO Data tab

peppergomez

Question

Hey folks,

It's just like I said in the title:

There's no Skyproc in the Data tab in MO.  Note that MO wouldn't successfuly download Dual Sheath Redux when I chose the Download with Mod Manager option, so I downloaded DSR manually from NExus, then moved the RAR file into the MO Downloads folder.

I didn't see Skyproc in the MO Data tab, so I installed DSR in MO, then looked again in the Data folder (and clicked Refresh). Still not there.

Without seeing SkyProc, I cannot follow the instructions from STEP for DSR installation:

Posted ImageUsers: Since you must launch Dual Sheath Redux Patch through Mod Organizer in order for it to recognize your mods, add DSR Patch to the list of executables by doing the following:

• In the right pane, go to the Data tab.
  • Locate the SkyProc Patchers directory and expand the Dual Sheath Redux Patch directory.
  • Right-click the Dual Sheath Redux Patch.jar file and select Add as executable.
  • Enter a name and finish.

Also, if DSR requires XP32 Maximum Skeleton, why is XP32 later in the STEP load order? I wonder if that matters.

Can anyone help out? Thanks.

Edited by peppergomez

8 answers to this question

Weird. So I did see the Skyproc Patchers show up in my Data>Data tab in MO, but it had nothing in it. I right clicked on it and chose Open and it opened my Windows Mod Organizer>mods folder. Then Skyproc Patchers no longer appears in MO.

I am looking at the Dual Sheath Redux folder in Mod Organizer>Mods, and I see these folders: Interface, Meshes, Scripts, SkyProc Patches (which has a Dual Sheath Redux folder which has an RAR file with the same name), Dual Sheath Redux.esp and meta.ini.

Edit...I have no idea what the deal is with this. Skyproc appeared yet again, and had the subfolders for DSR.

I am following the STEP instructions, but when I do

I get "Select Binary: Dual Sheath Redux. File Not Found. Check the file name and try again."

Not sure what to do.

Edited by peppergomez

I think I had trouble with that too, so I just manually installed my AV & Dual Sheath Skyproc & FNIS for Users (outside of MO) directly to my skyrimdata folder and then set them up in MO's executable menu. I'm sure there's a "better" way to do that, but late in the patience isn't one of my virtues so I just went wit the quick & dirty method.

Our posts crossed---weirdness still afoot (ie the STEP instructions don't seem correct)

Edit...I have no idea what the deal is with this. Skyproc appeared yet again, and had the subfolders for DSR.

I am following the STEP instructions, but when I do

I get "Select Binary: Dual Sheath Redux. File Not Found. Check the file name and try again."

Just had this problem and found a solution!

POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

If you have used the patcher before you have to deactivate or otherwise remove the old "Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp" file. I guess the patcher sees that it has already been made and doesn't make another one.

ok guys this is how you install dual sheath redux in MO. FIRST : install dual sheath redux.  SECOND: go to the plugins pane and switch to DATA. near the bottom AFTER you have installed dual sheath redux there should be a skyproc patcher. go to the bottom of this file and it will say dual sheath redux patch.jar you may have to slide the catagory over to see the file extension. THIRD: right click and run as executable. when it asks you to pick a BINARY go to your JAVA found in program files and look for the java.exe file and select it. FOURTH: select the java application named dual sheath redux patch from the drop down menu in MO and click RUN. FIFTH: at the top right there should be a button that says patch. do this now. SIXTH: after running this go to the bottom of your mods in the LEFT pane and double click the overwrite file and delete everything within. second go to plugins on the RIGHT pane and activate dual sheath redux patch.esm YAY UR DONE CONGRADULATIONS. this is all assuming u have java installed and the other required mods in the description on nexus.