Wiseman303's Trap Fixes (by wiseman303)

Livnthedream

I got errors related to this mod. I didn't save it, but something about 'floracoinpurse'. It has totally messed up my game. Did you actually test this mod?? On the description page of the the author even mentions errors related to 'floracoinpurse'. This has totally destroyed my faith in S.T.E.P. And yes, I'm a noob and a casual gamer. If I were not I would not be relying on your input.

I've never had a problem with this mod and obviously from the lack of any other comments you are the first. Therefore, please provide us with any information you can about your specific issue or help cannot be provided.

I've never had a problem with this mod and obviously from the lack of any other comments you are the first. Therefore, please provide us with any information you can about your specific issue or help cannot be provided.

Well then, like I said, I'm a noob, sorry. I will rebuild from scratch. Maybe I did something wrong. I try to follow the guild, but maybe I missed something. I did not save the papyrus log, so if the error repeats with the next build I will save. Thx

Do removing the mod fixed it or have you already stated over?

Now the error is "Error: Unable to bind script traptriggerbase to TweakTraps (5400C515) because their base types do not match

[08/27/2015 - 06:19:12PM] Error: Unable to bind script TrapBear to TweakTraps (5400C515) because their base types do not match"

I'm thinking I may do a clean save and see if that works before rebuilding. Seems like some scripts are hanging around from 'TrapFixes'. I'll post results.

You can clean your save of old scripts by using Save Game Script Cleaner.

Thanks, I did not know of this tool. I used it and just played the new save for a couple hours, no CTD. FYI-only 1 orphan, floracoinpurse.

Keep in mind also that the papyrus log is not a crash log. Verify the usual suspects are working: SKSE mem patch and ENBoost.

Not sure what you mean. Do they turn off on their own? If so, how would I verify they are working.

Sorry if I came across as a noob a-hole. I was frustrated. Thank you for you patience.

• 1 month later...