• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jmad75

jmad75

Prisoner

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:49 PM

Fantastic mod. Just noticed the occasional issue of butterflies frozen in flight - stuck in their flight animation somehow. Curious if anyone else has had this issue or if just me - what might be the cause? I'm doing a reinstall of Skyrim/STEP and am considering leaving this mod off the list because of this.

#2 torminater

torminater

Dragon Prince

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:00 PM

might be a vanilla bug of "bugs" (hehe...). They just get new textures. Can't really have anything to do with the animation imho.

#3 bitdman

bitdman

Thane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:55 PM

Fantastic mod. Just noticed the occasional issue of butterflies frozen in flight - stuck in their flight animation somehow. Curious if anyone else has had this issue or if just me - what might be the cause? I'm doing a reinstall of Skyrim/STEP and am considering leaving this mod off the list because of this.

Severe clipping! but no stuck in flight. Maybe they landed on an object that is no longer there?

#4 blacksol

blacksol

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:35 AM

Yes I have them stuck in flight sometimes even if walk up to them. But also other animals sometimes have delayed reactions, as in frozen until I get closer.

#5 torminater

torminater

Dragon Prince

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:57 AM

weird. never got any freezing, but maybe i just don't care enough about bugs and animals. Well, if i move up close to a deer or elk they start running away but sometimes it takes them longer than other times. what do you think? is this your bug?

#6 MadWizard25

MadWizard25

Thane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:01 AM

I have this with butterflies as well. Attributed it to severe clipping as well, since they mostly seem frozen in a halo around small clumps of grass. Delayed animal reactions as well, but thats probably just a script lag issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users