F&L TTW Convergence Feedback

Yea it's unfortunate. The intent of TTW site is first and foremost a development site.  TTW, while extremely stable, is still in development with many features being tested out.  Generally, more finished independent mods go to the nexus while in progress mods and patches go to the TTW site.  While I think in general, the TTW forum members are more mature like STEP forum members, because registration is required to download TTW you do get alot of the nexus crowd that you might not otherwise get that just wants 100% completed and automated mods without understanding the WIP components that go into them.

Adonis - I know your wiki clearly states WIP, but just how far is it from working? I was hoping to step (hah) through it and start cobbling something together, but was curious what the highly fragile parts are at this time. I'm personally going for more of the texture/character/ui stuff (you have nice screenshots!), and less concerned about perk/gameplay/mechanic overhauls.

That's alright. It did start as just notes for F&L & TTW, but it morphed it its own separate guide.  Mine is more core mods, so no new weapons, no new quests yet, no companions, etc.  I do think there is still merit though in trying to combine the whole of F&L + TTW + AWOP (a Dev of TTW is the currently Dev/maintainer of both NV AWOP & TTW (FO3) AWOP) instead of just bits and pieces I've chosen. So I think this thread is good for discussion on all the other mods that SRB has chosen and how they interact with TTW, as there has been quiet a bit of recent interest in the General Feedback.  I may go post my updated list on what needs patching or alternative versions as I've been keeping an eye out for F&L mods specifically.