• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PotatoKnight

PotatoKnight

Prisoner

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:20 PM

When running Wryebash via Mod Organizer through the executables, I get this error regardless of the profile I am using:

Wrye Bash could not find a game to manage. Please use -o command line argument to specify the game path

I have under 255 .esps going at once.

I tried installing, uninstalling and reinstalling Wrye Bash in any number of places on my hard drive, including into the Skyrim directory.

It was working just fine until a recent update (It might not be the fault of the update as the update coincided with me doing a lot of modding, maybe I broke something).

Help!

Edited by PotatoKnight, 27 June 2014 - 07:20 PM.

#2 redirishlord

redirishlord

High King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:25 PM

Wrye Smash should be installed to SkyrimMopy and when using the Mod Organizer executables tab browse to that location and select the "Wrye Bash Debug" icon (kudos to EssArrBee for that tip). Wrye Smash should now launch correctly (albeit in debug mod, but that shouldn't be an issue).

#3 PotatoKnight

PotatoKnight

Prisoner

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:37 PM

I assume you mean Wrye Bash. :D

Well I went to my executables window in Mod Organizer and this is what I see (http://imgur.com/7vKXgx2), and next to it is what I see when I click the triple dots next to Binary. I do not see a Wrye Bash Debug icon anywhere in either the directory or the executable window. Maybe I'm being silly?

EDIT: Just noticed something wrong with the folder Wyebash is in, stand by.

EDIT2: Disregard me, thanks redirishlord! Everything is working fine now. (Also from Ireland here, haha).

Edited by PotatoKnight, 27 June 2014 - 07:41 PM.

#4 redirishlord

redirishlord

High King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:43 PM

Sorry, could be I ways thinking of my FNV setup. My Skyrim reads as follows

E:SteamLibrarySteamAppscommonSkyrimMopyWrye Bash.exe

Obviously change the directory to yours, but Wrye Bash.exe launches as expected for me.

#5 PotatoKnight

PotatoKnight

Prisoner

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:57 PM

Yeah I got it running now. My directory was -commonSkyrimWrye BashMopyWrye Bash, which was sort of silly. Changed it to SkyrimMopyWryebash and now it works great.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wrye bash, mod organizer, skyrim, bugs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users