Wryebash can't find a game to manage

PotatoKnight

Question

When running Wryebash via Mod Organizer through the executables, I get this error regardless of the profile I am using:

Wrye Bash could not find a game to manage. Please use -o command line argument to specify the game path

I have under 255 .esps going at once.

I tried installing, uninstalling and reinstalling Wrye Bash in any number of places on my hard drive, including into the Skyrim directory.

It was working just fine until a recent update (It might not be the fault of the update as the update coincided with me doing a lot of modding, maybe I broke something).

Help!

Edited by PotatoKnight

4 answers to this question

Wrye Smash should be installed to SkyrimMopy and when using the Mod Organizer executables tab browse to that location and select the "Wrye Bash Debug" icon (kudos to EssArrBee for that tip). Wrye Smash should now launch correctly (albeit in debug mod, but that shouldn't be an issue).

• +1 1

I assume you mean Wrye Bash. :D

Well I went to my executables window in Mod Organizer and this is what I see (https://imgur.com/7vKXgx2), and next to it is what I see when I click the triple dots next to Binary. I do not see a Wrye Bash Debug icon anywhere in either the directory or the executable window. Maybe I'm being silly?

EDIT: Just noticed something wrong with the folder Wyebash is in, stand by.

EDIT2: Disregard me, thanks redirishlord! Everything is working fine now. (Also from Ireland here, haha).

Edited by PotatoKnight