moreHUD (by Ahzaab)

deadbody

You might scrape the SR:LE wiki for UI mods, ther's a fairly complete set especially on top of the existing STEP set.

I'm currently leaning towards "less is more" in my new build, since I lard up my recipe with plenty of additonal combat & survival mods. I pulled A Matter of Time, Atlas Map Markers w/HUD (kept the non-HUD piece), Auto-unequip Ammo, Immersive Sleep Menu, MoreHUD, Viewable Faction Ranks; not because they were bad mods but because I didn't need all the extra heads up info personally.

All the additonal UI comes with a string footprint, not a concern in a pure STEP build of course, it's just all about choices. Immersive Sleep menu is probably quite useful for a MO testing profile.

Talk about mods getting lost. This one looks like a gem!

How did this mod slip through the cracks? I've been loving it! I say this one can be put up for Extended.

I'm more interested in how you seemed to lose it twice! :)

The opacity slider would be nice, but it's still a good and quick check before you pick something up... less time in menus is always a good thing. It's still fairly minimalistic, and since it only shows when you are in range to pick up an item anyhow, it's not there the vast majority of a playthrough. No brainer in my mind.

Yeah I passed over this mod when first installing things, simply on the thought of "I want less HUD, not more".  I basically couldn't play the game anymore without immersive HUD, and genuinely believe that Bethesda needs to start including that functionality in the games - that damn compass bar just makes the game feel so much more linear.  Anyway, I've since played with moreHUD and can say that the menu's defaults are excellent, unobtrusive, and informative.  They absolutely do save time in menu's, and I'll be keeping this one in my LO moving forward.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...