v2.3.0 Development

EssArrBee

What is the reasoning for removal of DLC options? I think it is better if they are there, since it is informative at a quick glance. There is the advantage of reducing vertical space though.

I also prefer the more wordy intro. People that don't want to read it don't have to, but those that do can gather more context. No reason to cater to the lazy in this regard.

I also prefer the sitetable class for the requirements.

Go ahead and keep mocking up your ideal though, because there may be some merit to making certain changes, especially where maintenance efficiency is concerned.

I removed the DLC indicators because with 2.3.0 the expectation is that users have all of the DLCs. I took a more aggressive culling stance instead of gradually phasing out.

When it comes to instructions, you should never set the expectation that it's fine to skip a few sentences. I feel it is better for every sentence to be important and brief, so that users skip instructions as little as possible.

I didn't inherently dislike the system requirements class, but I wanted to start with a consistent appearance first and tweak from there.

Edited by Proton
  • +1 3