Skyrim - Enhanced Camera (by LogicDragon)

dstansberry

I also have the FNV version added to F&L, Kelmych has the FO3 version added to C&PD, Neo has the Skyrim version in SRLE, and Hishutup has it in Mythic Dawn (you really need a proper abbreviation hishy, get on board with the rest of us!  ::P: ). All versions are by the same author and it's not unfriendly to lore or the vanilla game or anything like that. 

Then you think of a name and go through and change it.

I've been out of that scene for awhile. 

*shrugs* So much nonsense this past couple months

Right when things get good, it all goes downhill 

• 2 weeks later...

Do you get any of the known bugs/issues stated on the mod's description page?:

Known Issues

------------

- Going into ragdoll mode when weapons are out causes you to be launched into the air.

- There may be a lighting bug with torches.

- Some animations might not work as well with head bob disabled and may move the feet oddly.

- Player shadows may be oddly drawn on the 1st person body (noticeable with shields).

- Magic shaders do not appear on 3rd person body in 1st person when weapons are out.

- There may be increased body clipping with high fov or fneardistance values.

- There are some visual glitches when your character performs flips or rolls.

Various bugs with werewolf/Vampire Lord or horse/dragon riding:

- Camera view is not saved in save game.

- Mouse wheel cannot be used to switch point of view.

- You may be able to rotate the camera to face your character.

- Other minor visual bugs.

I've played for a while with this installed and it's fairly seamless. There is a slight "pop" when the animation stops and the real camera kicks back in. As for the issues, I've tested 80% of them and I've not noticed any of them in Extended. Nor did I notice any animation issues. Though this was a fairly quick test running through the known issues.

I can't reproduce the flying on death thing by jumping to my death repeatedly. Maybe if the it only happens when an NPC kills you?

Never tried fall damage, just getting slashed, bit, blugeoned, stabbed, clawed, impaled, or otherwise physically assaulted.

I don't feel like it would keep the mod from being in STEP.

Agreed, it doesn't affect anything of import.

And "flying on death" means what?  Like, when you die - you see your body go up into the air really high in 3rd person; you see the ground below get farther and farther away in 1st person; you can control your motion as you go up into the air after dying (or you are just thrown up by some unexplainable force)?

Edited by oqhansoloqo