Skyrim - Enhanced Camera (by LogicDragon)

dstansberry

The one reason I might consider keeping this mod is that it allows a first person view while riding dragons and horses instead of being forced into an asinine third-person view, but this is somewhat of a limited feature since I don't ride horses and there is only one place in the game in which the player can actually ride and control a dragon and this sadly feels like a poorly designed mini-game that I try to get through as quickly as possible so I can get on with the game.

Realistically the only reason I use it is because it's in the guide and I need to have the full guide installed for comparisons and screenshots. The build in which I actually play the game uses STEP Extended as a base without this mod, and I think it makes sense to move this into a pack at some point for users that want the first-person view while riding.

Realistically the only reason I use it is because it's in the guide and I need to have the full guide installed for comparisons and screenshots. The build in which I actually play the game uses STEP Extended as a base without this mod, and I think it makes sense to move this into a pack at some point for users that want the first-person view while riding.

This has been my thoughts, exactly. The profile I use to play only has this installed due to an archery mod I used that requires it or Immersive First Person View. Else, it wouldn't be in my personal profile at all.