Green Screen on startup

TDarkShadow

Question

Hello all.After going thoroughly with the guide, I have some kind of problem with the ENB files. Whenever I start up my Skyrim, I get a limegreen screen.I hear the game in the background playing and can hear the menu sounds.If I disable ENB through the ENB Manager, it's all fine.I tried googling but found no answer. I have an ATI AMD Radeon HD8970M graphic card with 2gb.

Thanks if anyone can help me with this particular problem.

4 answers to this question

Does this also only happen if you ONLY use the default files from enbdev.com ? Hence no preset specific files etc. 

Also does it happen if you actually remove and replace all the files manually instead of using the manager ? 

If I manually insert the default files with or without the presert files of Vividian, it works without a problem.Though I still have a slightish green/yellow overlay, but that's how the ENB is configured, I suppose.Thank you so much for the help, Dragon :)Can I still somehow fix the ENB Manager?

Moving this to ENB support instead... 

I am guessing this is just yet another issue with the ENB manager where it somehow fails to copy in and/or delete the right files. This is why I always suggest that one does not use it and just copy in the files manually. 

You can compare what you have with the screenshots that are up on the vividian page... if they look similar then you got the right look. However it might also be some monitor calibration issue etc if it is not. First order of business should be to make sure that only the right files are used.