Ethereal Elven Overhaul by nuska

Roberbond

I can´t back to use the vanilla elven again. See the differences:

Posted Image

Posted Image

A few presets:

https://s1266.photobucket.com/user/Roberbond38/embed/slideshow/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20iMac%20de%20Roberto/Skyrim/Elven%20Ethereal/faces

I only have one conflict with the Requiem Patch. If I use the patch Irileth appears naked:

any help?

NSFW image removed. - WilliamImm

Edited by WilliamImm

I made a search, as I always do,  and i didn´t find any reference. That is why i open this thread.

I don´t understand the duckface. I think vanilla elven looks more than aliens than an ancient race.

Elven in LOTR are described as tall, thin and beautiful creatures. That is the reason Gimli fell in love with Galadriel.

I do like this mod. Played through with it in my last playthrough, using a version of the Danariel Stormbow character that's on the Nexus. Pity it's not supported any more.

But if you want to see what this mod can do, check out that Danariel Stormbow character.

• 1 year later...

I'm curious if anyone still uses this mod? I'm wanting to get the Mer races a bit of a makeover for my playthrough because when I think of elves I think of a "fair folk" which live a long and healthy life. Here's the lore:

A chief distinguishing characteristic of Mer is their lengthy lifespans, with average citizens living over two centuries before being considered old—two or three times the span of Men. Those extraordinarily gifted in magic or alchemy, or favored by the Gods, can endure for millenia with seemingly no ill effects.

As such I've always felt the Mer in Skyrim to be too rough around the edges. They all looks as though they've lived 2 centuries already and are getting ready to croak over in the next few years. EEO fixes their appearance to be more inline with my vision of the Mer race to look like. I'm just curious if anyone uses this and what are the issues, if any, with it.