The freaking water problem!

Halde

Question

Hi all!

So I'm almost certain this has been covered at some point in history, but I seem to suck at finding the right answer(which is ironic, since I study history). 

Anyway, I cannot see anything under water. My screen turn sort of moss green/dark green. I know you can fix it with some console commands, but you are not actually fixing the problem, just disabling som visual things or disabling the water entirely. But there must be a way for this not to happen. This happens with the Water Realistic Two mod. I have no other mods specifically for water. The only other mod I have that I can think off that would interfer, would be Realistic Lighting Overhaul. I have the entire mod list of STEP 2.2.9 installed, plus some handpicked favourites of mine.

Realistic Water Two*

3 answers to this question

Can't solve it for you but I can help eliminate issues. I've used Realistic lighting Overhaul with Realistic Water Two and never had any issues. So that shouldn't be the case. I've heard that certain ENB's can have bad effects with it. If you use an ENB i believe there is an option to install the ENB files that come with Realistic Water Two in the installer. If you aren't using an ENB... I'm not too sure. Just seen the post and wanted to help atleast a little.