Testing A World of Pain with Fear and Loathing

I'm not sure what this editing is suppose to do..? Do they remove the interior from one of the mods or the other? Without editing anything, I can still enter both "Gomer's Gas and Go" and "Nipton Road Gas Station" even though they're occupying the same space

Essentially you remove the conflicting door from NVInteriors so only the one from AWOP will show up.

hey Mos do you use Willow 

for anyone that knows when i combine ILO patches i have used ILO - NVInteriors Project - AWOP.esp without errors but when its done making the merged patch both the merged patch and that file are Bold instead of jut the merged patch.  Did I do something wrong

Essentially you remove the conflicting door from NVInteriors so only the one from AWOP will show up.

Why can't both interiors just be there at the same time? I'm sure I can find a reason to explain why the backdoor into the Emergency Railway Station leads to another place then the front door. :)

If I understand this correctly, there is only 2 places outside the strip that occupies the same space, right? And what is the conflict in the Strip?

Why can't both interiors just be there at the same time? I'm sure I can find a reason to explain why the backdoor into the Emergency Railway Station leads to another place then the front door. :)

If I understand this correctly, there is only 2 places outside the strip that occupies the same space, right? And what is the conflict in the Strip?

The same doors are used by both mods, so you have one door leading to two different places. that said it's your call if you don't want to use a compatiblity version. People interested in such is because they (me included) don't like such conflicts showing up in their game.

I have no idea what kind of conflict did the Strip record provide. I used to think it was the Pappy's Pit Stop/Fiend Hideout but it seems that's not the case.

Right, so Iwent through the PN-AWOP Hit Point patch and checked all therecords. Forwarded all of the records from AWOP to the patch except base health to bring it in line with AWOP 5.4 Also deleted some unneeded records. If anyone's interested and I don't break any forum rule I can share a link. 

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

So after my computer crashing I finally got a new system. I have a ? as before, now that a lot of stuff has been updated, does anyone know if AWOP and Monster Mod still doesn't play nice with FNL, unless you have a patch that fixes stuff like the door from NVInteriors and AWOP. Any help will be appreciated. 

• 11 months later...