Reputation, and tracking its changes

redirishlord

Question

So, I notice my reputation in my STEP profile has suddenly tanked. I'm able to use the "reputation" tab to see the posts related to reputation changes, but not the users contributing the points (up or down). Reviewing the posts I can't see how the majority are anything but helpful or at least inoffensive opinion.

tl;dr

Is there a way to determine if I really ticked off a particular STEP user?

Holy crap! you've definitely got a stalker there. I didn't even know what reputation was, but someone has gone and downgraded all your posts. Rather vindictive and purile behaviour. I hope you get to the bottom of this because you have certainly been very helpful to me and others in the past.

Ah, lol. I was about to post the same thing Tech was; I shall refrain from sending a second message then. I love the 'notify me of new replies' feature.

"That's what we call getting ninja'd Calli"

/me puts on sunglasses

Curiously it seems that all of the down voted content is in the REGS thread. It is of course possible they meant to up vote the post, since there are a few that were not up or down voted by said user.

I was just joking around. I would wait for a response before swinging the ban hammer as well. I wouldn't expect to here anything tonight either. Maybe wait it out a day and just give the user a warning for something like that. Just knowing that we can see people doing that stuff will detract the user from doing it again.

It's times like these I'm glad I don't have a "reputation" and therefore don't ever think of it.

"That boys is called letting water roll off your back"

/me puts on a different pair of sunglasses

and a spiffy new avatar, kudos (oh, wait, that's the other forum).

Oops, I am a complete "b@$$^@>d", I just behave myself on the forums (I think). Really, I'm much worse in person, even without alcohol.

Me too, man. I'm extremely hard to be around for long periods of time. I just don't like other humans, but in short intervals they're okay. Alcohol actually has the opposite effect on me, turns me into a social butterfly. Bless my girlfriend for putting up with me for this long.I'm finding that as time goes on it is harder to be nice to the not smart people after the first couple questions. WHY CANT YOU JUST BE SMART!!!