SOLVEIG - Skyrim Cinematic Sunglare by Gamwich

hellanios

Because someone is going to ask... No it is not required/compatible etc. if you use an ENB preset that use the ENB sun shader (procedual sun). 

Sigh edit: Silly Aiyen you noob! Wrong as usual. Ofc. the sunglare texture works with procedual sun, it is the sun.dds one that does not! 

I'm using this with Serenity ENB, and it really takes the sunsets to a new level. I feel like I'm looking at the Bifrost, I caught the sun setting through the loopholes over the Whiterun gate and the lens flare was like a very subtle rainbow tunnel shot through with golden rays, very nice effect.

I notice other users & yourself posting this is a dramatic effect, I'm wondering if the Serenity preset is muting it for me. Of course it could be that I was looking through a "keyhole" (the "windows" in the Whiterun gate wall), regardless the flare seemed just right to me.

Edited by redirishlord

You can just disable it if you prefer the old texture based sun. However it will also affect a few of the other effects since they rely on the increased precision in position that the procedual sun offers over the default sun. 

There realized I had made a mistake and updated my initial post accordingly. Ofc. the sunglares work with procedual sun, it is just the sun.dds that does not! 

Sorry for any confusion! 

So to make it crystal clear: Sunglare.dds works fine but visuals will vary depending on ENB preset since it depends on the sun settings. 

Sun.dds does not work with procedual sun enabled.