Alduin is missing from the loading screen

ArseNolo

Question

I'm currently going through the STEP: Core setup, and I've reached the benchmark after "Section 2.E: INTERFACE." Upon loading the game up, everything goes well but then during the initial loading screen with Alduin, he just doesn't appear. Neither him nor the wall he's perched on appear, only the fog and two floating red eyes.

I'm using Mod Organizer and my load order is as it would be applied after reaching "Section 2.E: INTERFACE" using LOOT internally through Mod Organizer. I can't seem to find what I'm missing or what could have caused this. Sure, it's a pretty minor problem, but I'd hate for all of the loading screens from here on out to be missing, as well.

Please, somebody help me out!

(I've attached the screenshot of what I see)post-4775-0-44672800-1406942372_thumb.jpg

7 answers to this question

Actually, I think I fixed it. When I accessed the ENB Menu via SHIFT+ENTER, under Antialiasing I had AA check marked, but AA Transparency was not. I checked AA Transparency and started up a new game and Alduin was there again.

I have AA deactivated via my hardware, as well as, through the INI files that I edited by way of Mod Organizer. So, whatever I did by checking AA Transparency from the ENB menu seemed to work. I'll update if I find that that caused a problem elsewhere, but apparently it's fixed.

Thanks for all of your help! You led me in the right direction for the fix!