Enchanted Arsenal (by egocarib)

Livnthedream

Another amazing mod from egocarib. Basically a combination of the 10+ best enchanted mods, so those authors deserve some credit too. Regardless, very well implemented, as can be expected from him. 

My only point of negativity will  be though that when starting a save where you already had an enchantment on, and you were unsheathed when saving, you have to do a one-time sheath and unsheath in order to get the effect to show up. He mentions he has not found a solution for this (very) small annoying side-efft. Apart from that, this mod will probably remain in my list. Especially since there are pretty sweet presets so that you do not have to setup every enchant effect yourself!

Have not checked it yet for potential conflicts though.

Like with Soul Gems Differ, I could foresee a STEP preset of this mod some time in future :)

Edited by Nearox

Version 1.20

• Added "demo mode" to cycle through effects outside the MCM menu and more easily see what's all available without jumping back and forth.
  • Fixed a faulty part of the plugin that was causing the game to crash for a few users, and which also prevented FISS presets from loading correctly. (Seems stable now based on several hours of feedback).
  • Improved log output for any necessary future debugging.
  • +1 1

Currently testing this, and so far I am impressed by its versatility and utility! Also since everything have unique formID´s there is nothing in the realm of conflicts etc to worry about... 

Again impressed so far! Keep up the great work Egocarib!

Version 2.0

• Added a new dynamic custom enchantment editing system. You can add up to 14 enchantments of your choice (including unique/artifact item enchantments, or enchantments from other mods) to the new "Custom" menu page, and then you can edit the visual effects of any of the enchantments you've added to this customized list. Should make for a nice compliment to fill in the gaps with overhauls like SkyRe, so that all your enchanted weapons have the ability to look equally awesome (and also adds the ability to edit Chaos Damage too)
  • +1 1

My only point of negativity will  be though that when starting a save where you already had an enchantment on, and you were unsheathed when saving, you have to do a one-time sheath and unsheath in order to get the effect to show up. He mentions he has not found a solution for this (very) small annoying side-efft.

That annoyed me too. Now fixed in version 2.20  ::):

• 6 months later...

One advantage of this mod it that it includes two of the mods in the STEP Extended list, one of which has a plugin. In addition, as mentioned in the Animated Weapon Enchants (by Vysh) thread, this mod can be used to remove the undesired weapon unsheath sound. I expect it can do this without having to use vanilla sounds for all the effects provided by the Animated Weapon Enchants mod, but I haven't tested that yet.

I'll support just about anything with FISS support. If kyrpto started adding some FISS support to her mods, I'd really be happy.

Actually, I already have.  Timing is Everything now includes FISS support, and I built FISS support into the MCM I made for Atlas Map Markers (okay, so maybe that one isn't mine, but still... :P)

I'd like to add it to my other mods as well, but it's just a matter of finding time to do that versus working on other features.  It's actually not particularly complicated with a little papyrus knowledge, but unfortunately, it lacks some well-documented examples and good references to help out mod authors who might be interested in adding it to their mods.