[RLS] Unlevel Leveled List

fireundubh

Question

I wrote a script to unlevel (or relevel) leveled lists. Since this script is generally useful, even beyond unleveling bashed patches for Requiem, here it is. Copy to a .pas file in the "TES5EditEdit Scripts" directory. While in TES5Edit, select a leveled list, or a leveled list group, and apply the script. Use a value of "1" to unlevel.

View script › EDIT: @GrantSP -- I removed the link as all @fireundubh's files are now unavailable.

Note: Remove "ClearMessages();" if you get an error. That function is available in only the latest versions of TES5Edit.

Edited by GrantSP

Seems like this one is missing yes. Try asking him on github / bethsoft / afkmods as those are the places he still visit.

(p.s. to anyone trying to use the scripts from his folder, you'll need to go download dubhFunctions.pas in github before that. His librabry isn't included in the gdrive. There is a link to his github in it though).

I'm now home and checked my old mod archives I made two years ago, when I installed my old Requiem mod.

I still have two older Tes5 Edit versions which include the Delevel Requiem.pas script. Opened it and it's header says:

Purpose: Unlevel Leveled Lists
Game: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Author: fireundubh <fireundubh_at_gmail.com>
Version: 0.1

Can anyone here confirm it's still valid, does Version 0.1 work with Requiem 1.9.3?
Edited by GrantSP
Edited the email just to make it harder for email scrapers to find another target. Not too sure if he wants his email address posted on a web site.