Video / Related Videos

DoubleYou

Breaks would need to go into the Video template master as far as I can tell in order to avoid use of bullets.

I updated the template page useage examples (not the template though) to show more possibilities. I guess i would want the ability to show as a horizontal 'list' as well, but that would require a margin adjustment ideally. Even better, the #ifeq parser function could be used to detect use of bullets and optionally adjust the margins accordingly.

I will let DY decide.

Whatever you added, Z, it messed it up somehow. I'll have to look to see what is causing the issue, but have reverted it for now. Should at least look correct atm.

I had changed the Video template actually, adding a

<br />
. I have since reverted that and updated the useage examples of the RelatedVideos template ... sorry about that!

• 6 years later...

Since with the wiki update, this template didn't function properly, I have modified it to provide a text link instead, so that the user can at least click it to navigate and watch the video.

Doesn't work due to highslide, I think...Z mentioned something about this....

The videos are broken due to HSG extension not being updated in production...

I know he updated highslide on the dev wiki, but I'm not sure he got this working or not.

The issue is that autoplay is not working because mute is not set in the HS plugin PHP. That's why it just does nothing on click. I updated the HS plugin on Mediawiki but am not applying it to the current software to avoid breaking anything. I can probably go into the code and update it.

Embedvideo is a different extension. Not sure why that doesn't work.

EDIT: Fixed it. I didn't update the plugin though.

• TechAngel85 changed the title to Video / Related Videos