Some mods have been updated and others deleted

Telessa

I'm (re)installing S.T.E.P. 2.2.9 and I've noticed that some of the mods have been updated since this last release was written.  Usually I can figure out what the change was and go with new files but some have really been changed.   :unsure: 

For instance, for Enhanced Distance Terrain, STEP recommends the Earth 1024 option from the FOMOD installer.  That file is no longer there and the new ones don't give a hint as to which one to use.  Additionally the old files have been removed it seems.  Now the options are "Enhanced Distance Terrain 1_65 with the only "old" file being "EDT 1-6" and "Enhanced Distance Terrain 1_5".

Not sure which one to use as there is no "Earth 1024" any longer.  I've also noticed a few other mods that have recently been updated some as recently as this month.   :O_o: 

I'm not sure where to post this, no area seemed to really cover updated files for the current S.T.E.P. build.  If there is a spot I'll happily report any further changes I find as I go along. :yes: 

Just thought someone would like to know :D  Oh, and BTW, which one of the above files should I download in place of "Earth 1024" ?  I'd like to keep as close to the recommended files as possible.   :thumbsup: 

Thanks!
Ciao :wub: 

PS: Feel free to move this if there is a better spot or "usual" spot for these types of posts.  I'll watch to see if further posts are needed and I'll just add to this thread if no one else notes any changes.  Thanks!   ::):
EDIT:  I did find that "Enhanced Distance Terrain 1_65" includes the "Earth" option... just as a FYI.

Thanks again!

Ciao!  :wub:

Edited by TechAngel85

Thanks Dragon King!  I was able to find the file once i chose a file to download and look.  It can be confusing when the mods are updated and the file names change.  I try to make sure I adhere to the mods specified and the order.  It really throws me when the new file names have no resemblance to the file stated for download.  But then I'm easily confused LOL  :D   I'll take a look over in Bug Reports so I can put any new info there.

Thanks again :D  I appreciate the reply and redirection!  Have a fabulous day!

Ciao!  :wub: