Help Improve Pack Creation!

Since, everybody is talking about TOC... is there a super easy way to make the TOC ignore this for example.

<span style="background-color: green;">     </span>

I have a big space in the TOC in front of all the mods. Same with the numbering. Its rather annoying.

Edit: Well, I guess someone answered it fast than I post. I was distracted...

Edited by hishutup

Updated the Pack template with a few changes:

Just had a look at it... Nah. There is plenty of space (on my 1080p screen) for it to be horizontal. Also I would have it read Forum Thread or Support Thread just so that it sticks out a bit more.

By the way can you use spoiler tages or something else so that the user has to click on it and then it opens a box with text? It doesn't seem to work for me at the wiki. 

Much like you can on forums:

example

For instance, instead of the seperate REGS - SRLE compatibility section, I want to include these instructions at the REGS page but only if they are initially hidden and can be viewed by users when they click a box or something like a spoiler tag. If spoiler tage is the way to go, is it possible to change the titel from 'spoiler' to 'instructions for SRLE users'. 

Edited by Nearox