Skyrim 1.7 Released

Omg' date=' wanna try the update, but unfortunately i cannot manage to FIND A FREAKING SHOP SELLING THERMAL PASTE on my freaking little island!!! Guess i need to go to Neaples to buy it, and i don't have the time to do so. Damn Capri![/quote']

Oh the hardships of living on a secluded Mediterranean island... Newegg!

Omg' date=' wanna try the update, but unfortunately i cannot manage to FIND A FREAKING SHOP SELLING THERMAL PASTE on my freaking little island!!! Guess i need to go to Neaples to buy it, and i don't have the time to do so. Damn Capri![/quote']

If you really cant get it somehow, and all other ways to get it fail, i could ship you via mail the thermal paste. I live in the netherlands, so it should not take too long if its 1st class air/ sea. Will be tiny package.

So is everyone jumping the gun to 1.7 already? I still have SU enabled, dont have much time atm anyhows, so maybe i can just wait a week or two and see what issues pop up.

I went ahead and updated to 1.7 last night. Didn't do a WHOLE lot' date=' but seemed to work fine so far with the USKP version that was released for 1.6.[/quote']

Isn't the one for 1.5 supposed to work with 1.7? thought they fixed the dialogue stuff so the patch would work again.

The USKP is in an odd state right now.

1. Yes USKP 1.0 for 1.5 will work again, dialog works fine.

2. Yes USKP 1.05c for 1.6 will work also and has more fixes than 1.5 (minus all the dialog stuff).

So it's dialog fixes one way, other gameplay bugs fixed the other... until we get 1.05d or 1.1 from Arthmoor.