Help with MO and Nexus plz!!

Angel1231

Question

Hi!!! I am Angel and i got a little prob. I look on the forum but i did not find the what i am looking for.

I use Mod Organiser. I add to delete my Skyrim files and all that go with him (my the mod as well)  Now i tried to load some mod from the Nexus but on some of them i got this :Failed to request file info from Nexu; empty Response.

And when i download the mod manuely i install it, it on my load order but it not active in the game.

Can someone plz help me with this problem plz with the cherry on the top  

Thank you!!! for the help Angel

13 answers to this question

I'm having this same problem also. Failed to request, blah-blah, empty response. Trying to download Bethesda Hi-Res DLC Optimized by Vano89 (1.2GB) and it won't load up  :confused: Not about to manually install that.  

Edit: I broke down and manually installed anyways lol 

Edited by Xinoim

Is this still being chalked up as a Nexus-centric issue?  I have updated my MO to 1.2.10 + bugfix for FOMODs (will update it tonight to 1.2.11), but I still cannot download ANYTHING from Nexus.  I can't even query info for mods downloaded manually into the downloads folder.

Every time I try to download anything, I get the error message "Server replied: not found".  I've tried downloading from Nexus as well using the "Download from Manager" link (both in Chrome and Firefox), and both send the file to MO, which responds with the "Server replied: not found". 

I've tried ticking the "Use System Settings" option, as I do have filter software installed on my machine (given nexus and nmm.nexus full access through it), but that doesn't seem to solve the issue either. 

Any ideas?