HDT Equipment (by IceKK)

AddictedxGamer

Got the current version, liking it, can't wait for the update & DSR support. Having played with HDT hair a bit, I was worried about it being to jittery, but the initial release seems fine. Its one of those little things you miss once you know it should/could be present.

Is there an HDT capes & cloaks mod to compliment this?

I would love to lose some of the cloak clipping I've long had, and combined with HDT-slung DSR gear that would be about perfect.

Ooh, I agree!  Perhaps it's worth sending a PM to IceKK, the creator of the mod this topic is about.  He may be able to make a mod like that!

Is there an HDT capes & cloaks mod to compliment this?

I would love to lose some of the cloak clipping I've long had, and combined with HDT-slung DSR gear that would be about perfect.

Afaik there is a small mod that at least gets rid of the clipping, 360° walking animation or something. Don't know if its compatible with the skeletons STEP uses. Will post a link when at home, could try it. workds fine and does wonders.

Adding DSR support and using the HDT extension for something useful instead of boobies physics sure does help its cause.

What could be more important than correct physics for boobies ???? ;)

Especially with all those Double DD Cup mods available ....