Unofficial Skyrim Patch (by Unofficial Patch Project Team)

frihyland

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Ok, so there doesn't seem to be a German member around. But I have again another issue. I'm using the German version of the Unofficial Patch. I already tried to alter load order but unfortunately the NPC-names are all in German but their houses are often named in English. Like: Jon Kampfgeborener - House of Clan Battleborn

Another weird thing is that the bard in Whiterun is singing one verse in German, but the next one is English. :D

I wanna know if there is the possibility to have either everything in German or everything in English. Or maybe English cells/NPCs/whatever names and German dialogue. I just hate the mix, it's not a matter of foreign language.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I love the Unofficial Patch series' date=' hopefully1.2 will work smoothly. I'll have to check and see if it replaces any of the other fixes.[/quote']

Looks like they made some adjustments to the UV of rocks which probably overlaps SMIM stuff.

Not really an issue since we're overwriting that stuff with TPC.

What Farlo meant was the fixes from 2A, which there are more than 10 already, on top of the USKP/UDGP.