ENB and tweakings

Kaldgord

Hello everyone, I was wondering if i can have some suggestions on some graphic ENB mods that would go well after the s.t.e.p. core and extended installation is finished. 

So far i have the enboost suggested from the guide setup, so i was also wondering if i have to tweak that or replace it completely if i want a new graphic enb set.

• 1 month later...

Are there any presets that don't require SweetFX? I'm reluctant to try that because of the clean-up if I decide not to keep it. SweetFX also doesn't work without turning off my card's AA, and imo it already does an excellent job at that; I've tried Sweet with other games and don't find it to be better.

If you are using your graphics drivers aa then you should to turn off sub pixel morphological antialiasing or SMAA and fxaa in sweetfx.txt or whatever they use as a config file and the all the aa in enb.

For most enb you do not need to use SFX.

They use it for aa and for adding tinting as a post processor.

That being said the colors may be off because the enb settings may be altered and have weird effects.

I believe there is an enb manager that works pretty well if you hate manually doing it.

Take a peak in SR:LE for a link; I am on my phone.

Edited by hishutup