Bealdwine

Elder STEPsman

• Site Founders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:29 PM

Sleeping and Fast Travel Dangers - Sands of Time
Says it all really :)

Now this is the kind of mod I really lke - +1 for immersion and in recalling a feature oft used but soon forgotten from classic RPGs and text adventures ;)

#2 z929669

z929669

Ixian Inventor

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,258 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:06 AM

+1, sounds like realism to me

#3 z929669

z929669

Ixian Inventor

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,258 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:16 PM

Please define "zoning" for me :whistling:

#4 z929669

z929669

Ixian Inventor

• Administrators
  • 9,258 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:19 PM

thanks ;)

#5 TheCompiler

TheCompiler

Thane

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:36 PM

this mod along with lot other realism-oriented will be added in the next update. I'm just testing a long game with them (and i'm very much enjoying it :P).

#6 Vond

Vond

Nyarlathotep

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:36 AM

It's a very nice mod, but I found I had to either set the fasttravel chance to 0% or something close to it due to annoying loadtimes. The problem when fasttraveling is that it first lets you finish the loadscreen, then ambushes you and sends you through another loadscreen again. You fight off the ambush and then get yet another loading screen, becoming very tiresome. The sleep-ambushes etc are an excellent addition though, esp when using a bedroll in the wilderness. :)

#7 Vond

Vond

Nyarlathotep

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:33 PM

Sorry, old MMO braindamage. :P Loadscreens

#8 Staind716

Staind716

Citizen

• Mod Authors
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:46 PM

this mod along with lot other realism-oriented will be added in the next update. I'm just testing a long game with them (and i'm very much enjoying it :P).

Lol. Have fun! It's nice to take a break and actually play every once in a while. About to do that myself. Enjoy! :D

#9 Neovalen

Neovalen

Talos

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,659 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:12 AM

v4.0 released, compatibility with Dawnguard and a boatload of new features.

#10 Mujuro

Mujuro

Prisoner

• Mod Authors
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:02 PM

This is a mod that I consider among my personal "must haves"; I rather enjoy the random encounters and immersion and keeps me on my toes.

#11 CaBaL

CaBaL

Guard

• Mod Authors
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:18 AM

i like this mod... but i think that compatibility with frostfall (expecially in hardcore mode) is quite difficult ... sleeping is not easy with sans of time... but pretty important with frostfalls....also the armors used in sands of time...well they're not too much...the overall idea is awesome anyway... i like it a lot

#12 Neovalen

Neovalen

Talos

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,659 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:33 AM

He is planning to release a "lite" version soonish which will not use any non-vanilla assets, so that one might be best.

#13 CaBaL

CaBaL

Guard

• Mod Authors
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:39 AM

another idea would be if i make a texture or two for those armors...and just give them to author... i really would like to see that mod, but compatibility with frostfall is still there :/

#14 Neovalen

Neovalen

Talos

• Mod Authors
  • 5,659 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:47 AM

What exactly is incompatible? Well, besides that you can't sleep very well (of course that is adjustable in game)

#15 CaBaL

CaBaL

Guard

• Mod Authors
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:28 AM

checked out with latest version of sand of time and looks like i have no problem....maybe there was a scripting issue in fast travel or sleeping....i had many ctd using both...so sands of time was disbled.... my fault. good news indeed

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim, mod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users