Black screen upon attempting to launch SKSE

DuckPuns

Question

I am having a huge problem and have spent hours trying to find an answer and dont realize if I just havent done the mright or what but looked at everything and nothing has worked. As the name suggests the problem is I am getting a black screen upon trying to run SKSE and I have everything in order no exclamation points in triangles or anything but it still wont work. I cant even exit unless I do Ctrl Alt and Delete and restarting my computer. Please help me anyone I really wanted to get back into Skyrim, I have been off for a while. I have reinstalled MO  and (I believe) I uninstalled Realvision unless it has just gone rouge somewhere. I switched from NMM to MO basically right before I stopped playing and I cant recall but I believe I was launching SKSE from MO before taking a break. But I switched because of MMOxReview which probably wasnt the smartest idea based upon my predicament but now I feel there's no going back. Please respond ASAP, thanks. ::|:

What was the fix for this? I've been trying to start a fresh skyrim/mod install and can't get past this black screen. Not using ENB or anything. SKSE is properly installed, and I've already uninstalled/reinstalled and reloaded all the mods again only to have the black screen plaguing me. They're separate folders but does Enderal have anything to do with it?