Photo

Black screen upon attempting to launch SKSE

Best Answer TechAngel85 , 31 August 2014 - 08:51 PM

There is so much going on in here I don't even know where to start! Okay...

First, how did you switch from NMM? Did you reinstall everything from scratch or did you try to copy things over or use the NMM import feature of MO?

Second, make sure you deleted all of the ENB files. Download RealVision again if you have to in order to check to make sure none of the ENB files/folders in the RealVision mod are left in your Skyrim directory. Make sure you have removed the d3d9.dll and the enbhost.exe files as well.

Third, your Skyrim Data folder should be clean as a whistle when using MO; meaning there are only vanilla files present. Delete everything and verify the game cache via Steam, if you have to in order to make sure it's clean.

Forth, make sure you have SKSE installed correctly in MO: http://wiki.step-pro...Script_Extender

Go to the full post