Females body and face mods

Kaldgord

Im close to the point in the step guide where i should download the xenius character enhancement. I was wondering what would be the correct procedure to install xenius and then a female body/face replacer at this point ? I like xenius mod, but i would like to use another replacer to make females look prettier, thought id like to try to avoid conflicts or neck seams as much as possible.

It worked, though since that was a mod that changes only the faces it still had the neckseam.

I fixed it though with mod organizer, I'll leave it here in case someone else is going to have a similar problem with the neckseam: what I did was going in the filetree of the Xenius Character Enhancement, in the texture/actor/character/female, there i used hide with the tree files called femalebody, that got rid of the neckseam.

It worked, though since that was a mod that changes only the faces it still had the neckseam.

I fixed it though with mod organizer, I'll leave it here in case someone else is going to have a similar problem with the neckseam: what I did was going in the filetree of the Xenius Character Enhancement, in the texture/actor/character/female, there i used hide with the tree files called femalebody, that got rid of the neckseam.

So what that did was cause the vanilla body to load rather than the on included in XCE.