Tobes Highres Textures (by Tobe)

Kelmych

The screenshots are not loading at all. I waited and waited.

And all those files that are supposed to be hidden in the file tree are not there:

-there are no barrel or furniture files under clutter (in fact there are no lone files whatsoever)

- there is no barset folder

- there are no dead* files in deadanimals folder

- there is no furniture folder that's actually not true

Ok. I didn't wait for them to load since I figured it was the Nexus acting up. Fixed the image links.

As for the files not being there to hide, you must have installed it wrong then. Did you perhaps accidentally hit "replace" instead of "merge" when you installed the SMIM patch?

I have a problem with this mod. I donwload it with MO. And when I try to install it it says with red letters: "No game data on top level" I have encountered this problem before and I fixed it by selecting the prior path and clicking "set data directory" but when I do this on this mod the error still appears. How do I fix it?

NEVERMID: I found the fix, I didn't know I could click on the last filename and search for the data folder there, sorry, my bad :S

• 1 month later...

Should I remove (Texturesclutterfurniturewood01.ddsTexturesclutterfurniturewood01_n.dds) from the compatibility patch SMIM?

Okay, I finally have looked into this, and no, you should not hide those two files from the SMIM Patch. It would stand to reason that we could remove the instructions to remove those from the regular one as well, since SMIM meshes redirect them and the net effect would be zero.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I finally have looked into this, and no, you should not hide those two files from the SMIM Patch. It would stand to reason that we could remove the instructions to remove those from the regular one as well, since SMIM meshes redirect them and the net effect would be zero.

Thanks I was just coming to ask this.

Perhaps the Wiki instructions should be clarified?  I would edit the wiki myself, but suspect I should leave that for a more official poster?

• 2 months later...

At least this is here in the thread. I can confirm Octopuss observations: the only files present in the "hide these files" detailed instructions are the furniturewood files, and if I understand what DoubleYou is saying, we shouldn't even be hiding those. Correct?

• 1 month later...

Hi, Quick question, when it says to hide the following:

Hide the following files: 

Texturesclutterbarset Texturesfurniture

does that mean hide everything inside the folder and on down, then hide the folder itself?  Or is hiding the folder itself essentially doing the same thing, so there would be no need to hid nested content?

• 5 weeks later...