Please critique my load order!

MitchellKrever

Question

I am currently running S.T.E.P Extended + Requiem + [spoiler=Custom Mods]Alternative Start, Better Vampires, Civil War Overhaul, Climates of Tamreil, Cloaks of Skyrim, Deadly Dragons, Dovahkriid - The Dragon Lords, Dragon Combat Overhaul, Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious, Faction Pit Fighter + Travels Add-on, Falskaar, Frostfall, Hunterborn, Immersive Armors, Immersive Patrols, Immersive Weapons, Loot and Degradation, Moonlight Tales - A Werewolf Overhaul, OBIS - Organized Bandits, Realistic Needs and Diseases, Relighting Skyrim, Requiem, Requiem Patch Central, Requiem Survival Experience Mega-patch, Skyrim Immersive Creatures, Violens - A Killmove mod, Winter is Coming - Cloaks, Wrymstooth, You Hunger

My Mod (left pane) is - [spoiler=Mod List]+Alternate Start - Live Another Life

+FNIS Output+Fores New Idles in Skyrim+Better Shaped Weapons+SkyProc Patchs+Dual Sheath Redux+Batched Patch+STEP Extended Patch+Loot and Degradation+You Hunger+RSE - Requiem Survival Experience Megapatch+Requiem - Patch Central+Requiem Merged Patch+Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious+Dovahkriid - The Dragon Lords+Dragon Combat Overhaul+Deadly Dragons+Requiem - The Roleplaying Overhaul+Civil War Overhaul+Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul+Better Vampires 6.6+Even Better Quest Objectives+When Vampires Attack+Wet and Cold- Ashes+Wet and Cold+VioLens - A Killmove Mod+Traps Make Noise+Thieves Guild Requirements+The Paarthurnax Dilemma+The Choice is Yours+Skyrim -Community- Uncapper+Skyrim Coin Replacer Redux+SM Drop Lit Torches+Run For Your Lives+Hunterborn+Realistic Needs and Diseases+Frostfall+OBIS - Organized Bandits+Immersive Patrols+Oblivion Gates+Gildergreen Regrown+Follower Trap Safety+Dual Wield Parrying+Convenient Horses+Come together N Out of the way+Bring Out Your Dead+Auto Unequip Ammo+Ultra Realistic Crossbow Shoot Sounds+Ultra Realistic Bow Shoot Sounds+Thundering Shouts+Smooth Blade Draw and Sheathe+Realistic Wolf Howls+Lower Sounding Thieves Guild Door+Improved Combat Sounds+Immersive Skyrim Thunder+IHSS - Improved Horse Step Sounds+Heart of the Beast+Dragons Shout with Voice+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2+Better Weapon Swing Sounds+Better Horse Pain Sounds+Better Animal Footsteps+White Phial Replacer+Sweet Mother+Super Realistic Ore+Soul Gems Differ+Skyrim Redesigned+Silly Level of Detail - Wine Cellar+Silly Level of Detail - Potions and Poisons+Septim HD+Realistic Instruments+Ren's HD Shrines+Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons HD+Pilgrims Delight+Not Really HD-Keys+Not Really HD-Display Case+Mystery Modders Shrines HD+Intricate Spider Webs+HQ Paper+HD Sacks+HD Ore And Ingots+HD Linens+HD Baskets Retex+Gemling Queen Dragon Claws+Enhanced HD Dragon Bones+Enchanting Candle Meshes Improved+Detailed Rugs+Dark Brotherhood Tenets Restored+Better Shadowmarks+Better Bones+The 418th Step+Skyrim Performance PLUS+Shooting Stars-Smaller Ice Spike and Spear+Running with Bows+Rainbows+NoMaaM Breathing Idles+Lightning during Thunder Storms+Improved Weapon Impact+Finer Dust+Enhanced Blood Textures+Enchantment Effect Replacer+Dual Wield Blocking Animations+Deadly Spell Impacts+Dawnguard Rune Weapons FXS+Burn Freeze Shock Effects+Better Turn Animation+Animated Weapon Enchants+Animated Clutter+Ultimate HD Torch+Winter Is Coming - Cloaks+Immersive Weapons+Immersive Armors+Cloaks of Skyrim+Not Really HD Mask of Clavicus Vile+Nightingale Prime HD+New Thinner Torch+Greatsword Sheaths and Scabbards Redux+Skyrim Weapon De-LARP-ification Project+Gemling Queen Jewelry+Elemental Staffs+Closer Quivers and Longer Arrows+Dawnguard Crossbow Bolts Visualized+Better Circlets+AMidianBorn Stormcloak Officer Armour+AMidianBorn Imperial Light and Studded+aMidianBorn - Content Addon+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Weapons+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Unique Items+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Dragonborn DLC+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Creatures+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Armors+aMidianBorn Blade of Woe+Natural Eyes+Better males+XCE - Dawnguard+XCE - Xenius Character Enhancement+Skyrim Immersive Creatures+The Elder Scrolls V Rewritten-Arvak+Superior Lore-Friendly Hair+PondFish and Salmon Replacer+New Children+More Realistic Hair+Improved Foot Wraps for Females+Frost Atronach HD+Female Vampires Have Fangs+Cover Khajiits+Brows+Birds and Flocks+Better Freckles+Better Beast Races+Bellyaches HD Dragon Replacer+Beards+83Willows 101BugsHD+Bellyaches Creature Pack+Whiterun Trellis Redesigned+Vivid Landscapes - Tundra Moss Revised+Visible Windows+Trees HD+The Beauty of Skyrim - Dungeons+Terrain Bump+Telvanni Reborn+Stalhrim of Skyrim+Skyrim Improved Puddles+Skyrim Distant Detail+Realistic Water Two+Re-Defined Dungeons+Realistic Mushrooms+Real Wood Textures - Farmhouses+Real Ice+Point The Way+Moss Rocks - Dragonborn+Moss Rocks+Lanterns of Skyrim+Improved Vanilla Mountains+Hybrids HD Plants and Herbs Retexture+HQ Snow+HiRes Legible Road Signs+High Quality LODs+Hearthfire Chimneys for Skyrim+Footprints+Enhanced Night Skyrim+Enhanced Distant Terrain+HD Enhanced Terrain+Dragon Glyphs-Fixed+Skyrim Flora Overhaul+aMidianBorn Whiterun+aMidianBorn Solstheim Landscape+aMidianBorn Farmhouse+aMidianBorn Caves and Mines+A Quality World Map+Enhanced Distant Terrain 2+High Quality Food and Ingredients+Tobe's Hi-Res Textures+HD Misc+Relighting Skyrim+Skyrim Realistic Overhaul+Serious HD+Static Mesh Improvement Mod+SkyFalls and SkyMills+Ultimate HD Fire Effects+The Skyrim Distance Overhaul+Realistic Smoke and Embers+Ruins Clutter Improved+Bethesda Hi-Res DLC Optimized+Unknown Enchants+Climates Of Tamriel+Wyrmstooth+Falskaar+Faction Pit Fighter+Smaller Cursor+SkyUI+RaceMenu+Main Menu Spinning Emblem+Lore-Based Loading Screens+KenMOD - Time On Loading Screen+Immersive HUD+High Quality 3D Map+Better MessageBox Controls+Better Dialogue Controls+XP32 Maximum Skeleton+Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade+Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade+Trade and Barter+Smart Souls+Skyrim Project Optimization+SKSE -Elys- AltF4+Ragdoll Paralysis+Improved Closefaced Helmets+Guard Dialogue Overhaul+Fuz Ro D-oh+Fast Travel Timescale Fix+Double Cursor Fix+Dead Body Collision+Cutting Room Floor+Consistent Older People+Clothing and Clutter Fixes+Bowlegged Jump Fix+Appropriately Attired Jarls+Distant Decal Fix+Stable uGridsToLoad+SKSE Scripts+Unofficial High Resolution Patch*HighResTexturePack03*HighResTexturePack02*HighResTexturePack01+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch+Cleaned Dragonborn ESM*Dragonborn+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch+Cleaned HearthFires ESM*HearthFires+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch+Cleaned Dawngaurd ESM*Dawnguard+Unofficial Skyrim Patch+Cleaned Update ESM

and my Plugin Load order is : [spoiler=Load Order]Skyrim.esm

Update.esmUnofficial Skyrim Patch.espDawnguard.esmUnofficial Dawnguard Patch.espHearthFires.esmUnofficial Hearthfire Patch.espDragonborn.esmUnofficial Dragonborn Patch.espSkyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esmFalskaar.esmWyrmstooth.espClimatesOfTamriel.esmLanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esmHighResTexturePack01.espHighResTexturePack02.espHighResTexturePack03.espCutting Room Floor.espMoss Rocks.espWhen Vampires Attack.espDual Wield Parrying_SKSE.espAuto Unequip Ammo.espBeards.espBrows.espMoss Rocks_DB.esp83Willows_101BUGS_V4_LowRes.espBetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.espClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.espClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.espConvenient Horses.espClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-6.espYou Hunger - Wyrmstooth.espDead Body Collision.espClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.espTraps Make Noise.espFootprints.espDSAMG - Miraak Music Fixes.espAppropriately Attired Jarls Redux.espChesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.espLootandDegradation.espLanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - default.espMintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.espNausicaa's Tweaker.espBFSEffects.espFootprints - Ash.espShootingStars.espRaceMenu.espRaceMenuPlugin.espRainbows.espSMDropLitTorch.espSkyUI.espDual Sheath Redux.espfFastTravelSpeedMult_4.espWetandCold.espWetandCold - Ashes.espYou Hunger - Falskaar.espYou Hunger.espRequiem.espElemental Staves.espDawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.espRelightingSkyrim-FULL.espGuard Dialogue Overhaul.espORM-Arvak.espWeapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.espClothing & Clutter Fixes.espRequiem - Resources.espRequiem - Hard Times.espAnimated Weapon Enchants.espTradeBarter.espRequiem - Animated Weapon Enchants Patch.espParalyze.espRequiem - Dragonborn.espChesko_Frostfall.espHunterborn.espWeapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.espADS.espRealisticNeedsandDiseases.espSoul Gems Differ - Requiem.espVioLens.espRequiemSurvivalExperience.espHunterborn_Requiem-Patch.espHunterborn_RND-Patch.espHunterborn_Dawnguard-Patch.espHunterborn_Frostfall-Patch.espRND_USKP-Patch.espSkyrim Immersive Creatures.espBetter Vampires.espSkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.espDistant DetailHF.espSkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.espOBIS.espOBISDB.espCivil War Overhaul.espBring Out Your Dead.espBetterQuestObjectives.espThieves Guild Requirements.espDSAMG - Greybeard Fix.espBetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.espBetterQuestObjectives-RequiemPatch.espDeadlyDragons.espImmersive Weapons.espWeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.espOBISDB-FaceMasksFix.espSkyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.espOblivion Gates v3 without Markers - Skyrim + Dawnguard DLC.espBirdsHFclean.espRequiem - Bring Out Your Dead.espSPTConsistentOlderPeople.espRequiem - CRF - SPTOlderPeople Patch.espRequiem - Wyrmstooth.espTheChoiceIsYours.espSDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.espPoint The Way.espHearthfireChimneys.espRealisticWaterTwo.espAOS.espIHSS.espDeadlySpellImpacts.espdD - Enhanced Blood Main.espImproved Combat Sounds v2.2.espdD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.espAOS2_CoT3_1_patch.espClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.espaMidianBorn_ContentAddon.espComplete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.espImproved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.espRealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.espHothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.espRealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.espRND_Dawnguard-Patch.espRND_Dragonborn-Patch.espRun For Your Lives.espImmersive Patrols II.espSFO - Dragonborn.espRequiem Merged Patches.espAOS2_Requiem1.7.3 Patch.espRequiem - Falskaar.espRealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.espRealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.espHearthfireChimneysFalskaar.espCCO_SIC_Patch.espCloaks.espCCO_Frostfall_Patch.esp1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.espCivil War Overhaul - Requiem Patch.espRequiem - Cloaks of Skyrim Patch.espExplosiveBoltsVisualized.espCloaks - Dawnguard.espRadiant and Unique Potions Poisons and Booze.espRequiem - Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and Booze Patch.espRequiem - HearthFires.espNoxUE2.00.espSkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.espSDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.espiHUD.espmintylightningmod.espquest_pitfighter.espquest_pitfighter_dlc01.espRND_HearthFires-Patch.espRealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.espSkyrim Flora Overhaul.espAV1Dragon_Lords.espDragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.espDragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn - Requiem Patch.espAOS2_DCOd Patch.espDragonShoutVoice.espPilgrimsDelight.espThe Paarthurnax Dilemma.espBrevi_MoonlightTales.espBlockSparkles.espBetterQuestObjectives-MoonlightPatch.espGildergreen Regrown.espSDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.espTheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.espChesko_Step418_SN.espSTEP Extended Patch.esprandomthunder.espAlternate Start - Live Another Life.espBashed Patch, 0.espDual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

1 -Are there any mods on my left pane that I should move somewhere else to get proper overwrites of Graphics and Sounds?

2- Are there any esp/esm in my load order that I should load after something else?

Please be brutal thanks :)

3 answers to this question

Oh ok I'm not sure how LOOT works but it sorts it for me and I put in added load after rules after but for my step patch and my requeim merged patch it is showing a yellow checkbox on wyrebash which means I need to sort the masters on those files? 

Also there are a few minor glitches in my game

1- Semi-invisble people where I can only see there face and weapons there body is missing?

Edited by MitchellKrever

I have a similar load list. You might want to consider adding the CoT Weather Patch since it corrects issues with CoT. Also, I was able to merge all the CoT patches, Supreme Storms, and Weather Patch into a single ESP which saved me several plugins.

If you like Hunterborn, frostfall, RnD, and other survival mods you should also check out Hunting in Skyrim.