Rabbits of Skyrim (by GrandBulwark)

GrandBulwark

Hello STEP Community; just popping by to recommend my new mod.  Rabbits of Skyrim

I came across a resource for Rabbits, and it go me thinking about how the rabbits actually looked in game.  Something I'd yet to take a glance at.  So, I looked up a picture and found that not only is there only one color, the model was terrible regardless of the textures you apply to it.

This mod corrects that by:

• Replacing the original Rabbit with a high poly model & Texture
  • Adding 3 models, each with 9 color variants as new standalone rabbits.  Grand total being 27 rabbits.
  • The Rabbits are then applied in the two leveled lists in which they appear, as well as a few others

I hope you folks like it!

• +1 1

They're too cute IMO they look like idealized statues. I can at least appreciate the mesh work.

They are a bit cute; but they are certainly better than the vanilla models by a large margin.  And on top of that, they look semi-realistic.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I mean; let's face it.  Rabbits are just plain damned cute.

Edited by GrandBulwark

I've released an update to combat seeing only white rabbits.

It appears as though Bethesda hand placed many rabbits; and since white rabbits are what I replaced the vanilla ones with, that is what is likely to be most prominent.  I'm still awaiting user input on the most recent update, while I'd prefer not having to do so, I will drop my sublist in various places throughout Skyrim in necessary.

EDIT: Upon further examination they did not hand place many rabbits.  Rather I'd mistakenly left the ambient lists 2 to 1 in favor of vanilla rabbits.  That said the recent update fixes that, and adds rabbits to a few more lists.

Edited by GrandBulwark