Gaming Controller

Ganda

I have a really old Logitech Rumblepad 2 that is constantly annoying me for needing a 360 emulator (x360ce) to even work with anything nowadays (and it has started to break). So I'm looking to buy a new controller but I'm indecisive between the xbox 360 and xbox one (now that it can be used on pc).

The difference is only 10€, so which one  you guys think is better? Or is there another cheaper one that has the same compatibility?

Thank you! :D

xbox 360 is better imo. the side buttons of the xbox one controller are too hard to press. I'd avoid off brand ones, a friend of mine has a Gamespot one which was cheaper but he has some input issues ingame with skyrim.

Edited by Gekko64

I've been using a Razer Nostromo and a trackball mouse, the gamepad's keybinds get read as a keyboard so no compatibility issue. Since this gives you a thumbstick for each hand it's got that whole console controller ergonomic thing going on.

Posted Image

The current equivalent is the Razer Tartarus which retailsfor about 70 pounds or $80 usd.

I've been using a Razer Nostromo and a trackball mouse, the gamepad's keybinds get read as a keyboard so no compatibility issue. Since this gives you a thumbstick for each hand it's got that whole console controller ergonomic thing going on.

Posted Image

The current equivalent is the Razer Tartarus which retailsfor about 70 pounds or $80 usd.

Wow, I just wanted a simple controller to play Gauntlet with xD 

I was going to buy the 360, but since the xbone appears to be better and may become the standard (much like the 360 is for games right now) I thought about getting that one instead...

I never actually bought anything on eBay, how cheap are they? I can get a wired (don't really care) 360 controller for 36€ in a store.

I have a 360 controller for PC, but yesterday I downloaded DS4Tool, plugged the DUALSHOCK 4 in, and it's safe to say I won't be going back to the 360 controller. You can turn the stupid lightbar off as well by the way.