• 18 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 07:15 PM

3GB EVGA GTX 780Ti SC ACX, Driver 344.11

Intel Core i5-4670K 3.40GHz

MSI Z87M GAMING Intel Z87 (overclocked)

Kingston HyperX 8 GB 2400 MHz

240GB Sandisk Extreme SSD

1920 x 1080 resolution

I have done the full 2.2.9 Extended and have performed tests after each section... except for 2M Gameplay but that shouldn't really affect the benchmark due to the nature of those mods.

I tended to use 2k textures when available and rarely used higher ones.

My data is presented in an organised Excel document (Excel 2013, but there shouldn't be compatibility issues). First tab is raw data. Second tab is a summary with change percentages between tests for each stat. The other 13 tabs each have a chart showing each test's results. Core Clock and Graphics Memory use the left vertical scale, the others use the right scale. I've included the first and last charts as images in this post.

Observations:

• I made the mistake of not restarting the computer after some of the stages, which is why the memory usage appears to go down after some of the later tests. The last 3 and the first few were definitely after restarts though.
  • The largest jumps in video memory usage was after the Landscape and Character stages, so if you're able to run the game after those points then you'll probably be fine in the end.
  • The final maximum video memory usage after the last stage (2N Patches) was 2622 MB and the minimum was 2059 MB.

I have not actually played the game properly yet as I am going to add some more mods which will probably have a hit to my FPS and memory usage (such as Climates of Tamriel).

I hope this can be of use to the STEP team or someone else, ask questions if you have any.

Attached Files

Edited by Chromana, 25 September 2014 - 01:05 PM.

#2 z929669

z929669

Ixian Inventor

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,259 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 08:54 PM

Thanks for submitting this!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: benchmark, extended

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users