SkySight Skins - Ultra HD 4K and 2K - Male Textures and Real Feet Meshes (by fadingsignal)

fadingsignal

Hello!  Apologies for the "self promotion" but being a huge fan of STEP, I thought this could be of interest.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58443/?

I made a new texture set from scratch, for all non-beast males, using vanilla as the strict baseline.  I tried to create the textures as if Bethesda released Skyrim in HD from the get-go.  I painstakingly drew every hair by hand, and on the "dirty" version put a lot of effort in to match similar patterns and markings as vanilla, including clumped body hairs.  There are 6 variations all together, the default being clean skin with body hair.

Have a look and let me know what you think!  Patches for popular body replacers are coming, but this was meant to be a "set it and forget it" mod for the vanilla game, without any additional fuss.

Thank you!

• +1 4

I took the suggestion in the nexus forum thread and used True Daughters of Skyrim with this mod and they look great together. I usually always play with some type of face or elf replacer because I hate the ugly elves in skyrim. I'm going to try and use this and go without a replacer because this looks really great.

I took the suggestion in the nexus forum thread and used True Daughters of Skyrim with this mod and they look great together. I usually always play with some type of face or elf replacer because I hate the ugly elves in skyrim. I'm going to try and use this and go without a replacer because this looks really great.

Thank you much, glad you like!  I tried to make the filesize as small as possible without sacrificing quality as well.  By contrast, True Daughters of Skyrim is completely uncompressed (all textures/normals/spec) and full 4K, so it weighs in at over 256MB for a single NPC (yikes! I had to make an optimized version for personal use.)  Mine is around 70 for 'Ultra', 30 for 'High'.

I'm still planning to make a matching female set.  Someone suggested the author of TDoS and I team up, but not sure about that; artistic visions are always hard to mesh!  But I digress!

Also, patches for Better Males / Better Male Feet / SoS are coming soon.

• +1 3