SkySight Skins - Ultra HD 4K and 2K - Male Textures and Real Feet Meshes (by fadingsignal)

fadingsignal

SoS body has underwear options too tech. What's in a name?

In any case, great news as males are highly under-represented in Skyrim. Also glad it will have support for Vanilla, BM, and SoS all three. :)

Now if only someone tackled Khajiit and Argonians a bit better...

• 1 month later...

I love Skysight Skins so much its so beautiful.  But it is for vanilla textures only.  He is working on patches for Better Males + SOS, sadly no SAM T_T which is understandable since it is a bit more complicated and plus its exclusive to LM website only.  He's recently already included BetterMalesFeet to his mod now, with a fomod installer. Here look: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58443/?

Dee

• 5 months later...

Yeah I can confirm there seem to be issues with footwraps/certain shoes.  There is also the faintest trace of a neckseam.... really a shame, I can say without a doubt that otherwise this is the best skin retexture I've seen, and I'm really loathe to let it go... I may well also use the no foot mesh version just to keep it in... I'd have to never look at a bare foot in Skyrim again though!

FadingSignal! come back from Fo4 and finish this Skyrim retexture I beg you!

He will:

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/4g1cg4/hi_just_wanted_to_let_you_know_im_not_yet_retired/

I'm also curious about his Dynamic Stealth (i'm using a beta now, is very simple, yet very powerful) and his Spectra ENB is amazing.

Also, the feet problem can be fixed installing Better Males feet meshes.

Edited by Hackfield