T3nd0's Perkus Maximus (by T3nd0)

hellanios

I find it a bit disingenuous that PerMa has a 'SkyrimGems' logo on the description page. That site has been down for months and I'm pretty sure it hasn't been taking additions for many more months than PerMa has existed.

Surely the mod is good enough to stand on its own merit than try to sway a few less-savvy readers with 'non-existent endorsements'.

That's enough of me being petty for the day. I'm off to pick up my daughter from the airport.

Errm! Just went onto the site and in the gameplay / Game Ovwerhauls section we find Per Ma. Not sure what you were looking at.

:turned:

Errm! Just went onto the site and in the gameplay / Game Ovwerhauls section we find Per Ma. Not sure what you were looking at.

:turned:

WTH! I even had that site bookmarked and it didn't show up! What black arts are at play here?

Well in that case, I unreservedly apologise to T3nd0 and PerMa.

• 4 weeks later...

I can use some tips on the patching part, specially the order.

Is this the correct order to run the patchers?

1. PaMa

2. DSR for Perma

3. Bashed Patch

[edit] 2 should be 3 and visa versa I think

[edit 2] and just ran into the heap space error, which settings should I use?

Edited by GemAye

Bashed Patch

Pama (Guessing you mean the PatchusMaximus.esp that the patcher generates)

DSR.

DSR is ALWAYS last. And you don't want just DSR for Perma, you'll need the full DSR mod as WELL as DSR for Perma.

Check out this YouTube channel for some good vids on Perma and pama patches etc: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ2wPI0mwsP29JKYh6mY0Yg

Edited by Nozzer66

Bashed Patch

DSR.

DSR is ALWAYS last. And you don't want just DSR for Perma, you'll need the full DSR mod as WELL as DSR for Perma.

Check out this YouTube channel for some good vids on Perma and pama patches etc: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ2wPI0mwsP29JKYh6mY0Yg

Oh, wasn't aware there is aspecial DST for PerMa... Where can I get it from?

Bashed Patch

DSR.

Thanks for the help!

PaMa, yes I meant PatchusMaximus. ::): (and yeah, you can get some coffee, do some groceries and walk the dog while running this)