T3nd0's Perkus Maximus and SR:LE + REGS

After following the STEP 2.2.9 guide and modding my Skyrim game I decided to start over and follow SR:LE with REGS. I'm just wondering if anyone has looked into compatability and possible conflicts when incorporating T3nd0's new overhaul mod Perkus Maximus. I would love to try and incorporate it into my load order but understand that because it's a very new mod there may be a lot of conflicts.

That is a great idea. Currently, I have a SR:LE+REGS+MO + PerMA build, and it is stable with a random ctd every four or so hours.  *Most* if not all REGS mods shouldn't need a patch for PerMa.  Many of the needed patches for SR:LE are here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59257/?, and soon this will also include Obis and maybe 1 or 2 more mods in SR:LE.  There is more that needs to be patched for SR:LE though.  Also somewhere in the nexus forums is a post about where you should put the different esp's having to do with perkus maximus.  Note that at the moment, the patch for SR:LE and REGS needs some work and Nearox is in charge of that, but the game should be stable without a REGS-SR:LE patch.

I would love to know more about this as well, could you report back when you find anything useful to you? I currently have a customized SR:LE+REGS+some mods of MMO -ish setup  and I'm trying to decide whether to start my new game soon (with SPERG as 'perk overhaul' ) or wait until the guys that provide PerMA patches (link in above post) have had a little more time to implement any feedback they get etc.

I don't know how much you guys have played with SRLE + PerMa setup but do you have 'Assorted Buckles' item available at forges? As you know this item comes with Bandolier mod but apparently something breaks it when PerMa and compatibility patches are used.

But if you guys have it on your crafting list then I must have done something wrong.

[edit] Ugh, nevermind, I'm just dumb. :D

Edited by MDarkbladeM

I would say now is the time to start a new game. PcaPP 1.4 has a good amount of SR:LE, REGS, MO patched up. And there are separate compatibility patches for Per Ma at Book Covers Skyrim - Compatibility Patch Collection for SR:LE, and Spectraverse - Magic of the Magna-Ge , Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim, Thunderchild - Epic Shouts and Immersion, and Dwemertech in REGS/MO. The mods I know of that aren't yet patched up are Lore Weapon Expansion and Morrowloot from MO. To my knowledge there is nothing game breaking with all the patches at this point. Also, I think Neovalen said he plans to at least share his setup with PerMa with us at some point in the future which will patch up most of the loose ends.  It would be very nice to one day have a SR:LE + REGS+ MO + PerMa patch (or more ambitiously a Step Extended+ SR:LE + REGS+ MO + PerMa + Follower Mods+ Civil War Overhaul patch?.  With the arrival of Perkus Maximus, I think we are in the golden age of skyrim modding.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you guys make a separate profile and add these mods on top? The main reason I got back into Skyrim was to play with T3ndo's new mod. Aside from the SR:LE profile, I do not have anything installed. As far as I can tell aside from some weird echo glitch, everything seems to be working great. Would this be a good starting point for a separate profile? 

Perkus Maximus

PerMa Patches

BCS Compatibility Patches (PerMa)

Dwemertech

Dwemertech Compatibility Patches for PerMa

Spectraverse

Spectraverse Compatibility Patches for PerMa

Apocalypse

More Apocalypse

Apocalypse Compatibility Patches for PerMa

Thunderchild

Thunderchild Dragon Language

Thunderchild Compatibility Patches for PerMa

Recommendations on install and load order are welcome.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.