Photo

Load order concerns

load order

Best Answer whitefox25 , 13 November 2014 - 03:55 PM

May have solved my own problem I think. Well I went over my mod list carefully and found that I had lanterns of skyrim CoT preset installed when I had gotten rid of that for my Enb. I used the mod Realistic nights to add the darkness, seems at quite a nice level so I think i'm fixed unless you can suggest anything with my load order.

Thanks

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 whitefox25

whitefox25

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:47 PM

I'm a bit concerned about my load order causing trouble in my game, most noticeable was when I first installed my enb Seasons of skyrim true hdr nights were a nice level of dark but i noticed it changed. Would this be due to anything in my load order? sorry if this should be in enb but I though prehaps there maybe some problems with my load order generally not just enb.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to give advice! :)

#2 phazer11

phazer11

Chatroom Supervisor

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 09:03 PM

Please add spoilers next time it's

[spoiler]your text[/spoiler]

I'll look at this later but just glancing at it I'd say see if disabling Dynavision fixes your issue. Also were you using some form of night vision and maybe turned it off on accident (you probably thought of that but I thought I'd ask anyway)?

#3 whitefox25

whitefox25

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:36 AM

Ah sorry about that, Thanks for replying.

I tried turning off Dynavision but no change just no DOF obviously. No I don't believe I had a night vision on. I have ELE but only the interior and at first putting that on made the interiors that little but lighter when at first they were very dark with Seasons of skyrim. Interiors are fine though it's just outside. I've played around with the enbseries settings in game and it does darken things just I would like them to be back to how they were when I first installed the ENB. Strange what could be affecting it. 

Thanks for your help

#4 whitefox25

whitefox25

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:55 PM   Best Answer

May have solved my own problem I think. Well I went over my mod list carefully and found that I had lanterns of skyrim CoT preset installed when I had gotten rid of that for my Enb. I used the mod Realistic nights to add the darkness, seems at quite a nice level so I think i'm fixed unless you can suggest anything with my load order.

Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: load order

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users