Dynavision/Imaginator/Cinematech/Director's Chair

wilkoaid

Question

Firstly, thanks for this amazing guide! :)

How do these mods get installed?  Slightly confused because I tried to install them after the UI section but the DarnUI seems to get messed up.  Should I be using FOMM - Fork, or installing them in a different order or swapping position in MO left pane?

Thanks in advance!

8 answers to this question

Thanks for the reply.  I went through and reinstalled everything from the UI section and inserted Dynavision 3 (the compilation of Dynavision/Imaginator/Cinematech/Director's Chair - great mod) in just before all the JIP stuff and did everything else as normal.  It seems to work fine - at least it hasn't crashed and DarnUI loads in and the MCM hasn't given any errors.  So hoping that it's all sorted now :)

Hi again, 

So I got a little further down the installation.  I've just installed Interior Lighting Overhaul, but now whenever I try to start the 4GB loader it crashes before even starting.  Could it be due to Dynavision?  I tried uninstalling ILO and it works without it, so could there be some conflict?

Yeah I'm sure there are no missing masters.  I also tried LOOT sorting.  

My ESPs from ILO are:

• ILO - Merged Patches
  • ILO - Nevada Skies Patch
  • Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
  • Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS

I tried disabling them all and it runs.  Then I only reactivated Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm and it stopped working again.  So therein lies the problem, but I have no idea what that problem is, and how to fix it =/