Update Your System Specs

z929669

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, i took a guess and chose Intel, so you will need to edit with form to change ... the combobox was blank in the form before I chose "Intel" EDIT: Changed

Also, I reverted DY's changes and widened the div so that it accommodates slightly longer values (but really, "FirePro M6100 FireGL V" is a bit extreme and could be abbreviated or shortened to "FirePro M6100")

(but really, "FirePro M6100 FireGL V" is a bit extreme and could be abbreviated or shortened to "FirePro M6100")

Double You suggested this earlier and I changed it. He just reverted it back to the long version after his edit to the plugin for testing. (Thus my #ImAGuineaPig ^^)

Double You suggested this earlier and I changed it. He just reverted it back to the long version after his edit to the plugin for testing. (Thus my #ImAGuineaPig ^^)

OK, change or leave as you see fit then. It works either way

The right column was effectively floating right (lots of space between colons and property values). I was too lazy to fix the more sophisticated method you were using, so I just increased the width of the primary div element using the original, more basic CSS parameters.

• 5 months later...

Hmm...I can't seem to figure this out for the life of me. Probably because it's almost 6am and I haven't gone to bed yet. *yawn*

Anyway, it seems the instructions in the second post are outdated. When I am logged into the Wiki, I went to this link: http://wiki.step-project.com/User:Nebulous112/SystemSpecs

I then clicked edit page. From there, I tried the below instruction:

then: "PAGE TOOLS" > "EDIT WITH FORM"

However, there is no "Edit with form" option. I tried a bunch of the different options, but no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nebulous

Archived