Creepy/"dark" music for Skyrim?

While ENB tweaking I realized the default Skyrim music clashes pretty badly with the atmosphere I'm trying to create. Can anyone recommend a good music overhaul (preferably one that doesn't involve me manually editing music lists? :P) I'm kinda hoping for plug n play, because after all the time I've spent on this ENB I'm just gonna wanna play when it's done.

There was one I thought I remembered trying ages ago but I don't remember the name and a quick nexus search didn't turn up anything.

• 8 years later...

Hello Noob!

This is Shezza. Greetings from Canada!

Might I suggest you try Johann Sebastian Bach's "Toccata and Fugue in D Minor" or, as it's called, "The Phantom of the Opera."  If that's not creepy enough for you, I don't know what to tell you. I also suggest you get a version that's played on a pipe organ. 

Just putting it out there.

Sincerely yours always,

Shezza.

• Like 2