How to load modder's resources to CK (MO user)??

Sonogu

Question

Recently i have installed MO and i am glad i did that.

However, i want to create a mod using free to use modder's resources. To do that i need to create a new static object, edit it and choose the new model from the meshes/modders resource folder but since MO uses custom directory for installation, i am not able to change the model in CK.

Is there a way to use modder's resources in CK with MO?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Sonogu

6 answers to this question

Well i tried and failed :)

"Navigate to you mo install and create a new folder" Do you mean i should install the meshes & textures? since there is no BSA or ESP file, I can not activate the mod in CK...

I figured it out... thank you... (I was looking for wrong object in wrong category)

Edited by Sonogu

Thank you but i think this link describes how to make papyrus work along with MO.

My CK is already working with vanilla stuff, i want to use additional sources (Meshes & Textures) in my mod but since i have MO my meshes and textures folders are not in the place they normally (without MO) must be. So CK doesn't accept the new directory to load new meshes & textures and says that the directory is not correct.

oh...

One way

Navigate to you mo install and create a new folder

In mo click the the refresh button

and then just drop all the meshes and what not in that folder

and active the mod

Well i tried and failed :)

"Navigate to you mo install and create a new folder" Do you mean i should install the meshes & textures? since there is no BSA or ESP file, I can not activate the mod in CK...