Wars In Skyrim

whistlerxp

I am training in the TC school of "he who is a schmuck does not exist", but I am not yet a master.

I must admit, I have been truly appalled by the conduct of people on the Nexus, to the point where I've really felt like shutting down my account and doing something else. It's almost embarrassing to be associated with. It's quite depressing to observe the proportion of that community which is rude, mean, and wouldn't know a valid argument if it slapped them in the face with a fish.

Agreed... I have had a problem coming to most forums of late as apparently the nature of being largely anonymous makes some think they can say stuff they would never say to someone standing in front of them.

The manners of some make me not want to take part at all for fear of punching my monitor.

I agree that the mod suggestion forum should probably be held to a higher standard of 'topic focus', as it's part of the project workflow. In general I think it pays to be quite relaxed about it - productive thinking is messy and unpredictable!

I would rather see topics marked as defunct, or even locked, but I wouldn't like to see people's conversions arbitrarily cleansed in the name of efficiency. It seems that Z does most of the moderation with a light touch, and I think his judgement is very good.