I'm experiencing the same issue addressed in the thread. Although I'm an NMM user, I have configured it to run custom skyrim launcher using skse_loader with -forcesteamloader argument. However, the memory tweak still won't work for me. I have also tried launching skse_loader directly with -forcesteamloader in a shortcut, neither did this help.
My preallocated memory is still 256MB for the first block:
Below are my skse.ini settings (I have checked it is not .ini.txt):
and here's what I get from C:\Users\Lingyi\Documents\my games\skyrim\SKSE\skse_steam_loader.log
Edited by saber47, 15 January 2015 - 06:01 PM.