36 replies to this topic

#16 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:08 PM

A thing I've noticed, the two Fallout version Wrye Flashs don't generate a blank bashed patch when you first run them.

Or if, as some do, you de-activate your existing patch and want to make a new one, you can't. Is this intentional or is just my installs that are wonky?

If you want different profiles with different patches you need to do a bit of backroom copy/paste to make folders and copy a blank bashed patch first and then run Wrye.

#17 Sharlikran

Sharlikran

Citizen

• Mod Authors
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 11:12 AM

A thing I've noticed, the two Fallout version Wrye Flashs don't generate a blank bashed patch when you first run them.
Or if, as some do, you de-activate your existing patch and want to make a new one, you can't. Is this intentional or is just my installs that are wonky?

If you want different profiles with different patches you need to do a bit of backroom copy/paste to make folders and copy a blank bashed patch first and then run Wrye.

Unfortunatly that is correct. The official Wrye Flash version 16.9 and 31.1 don't copy the file. You have to copy it from Mopy\templates manually.

#18 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 05:58 PM

Thank you. Just checking.

#19 DoubleYou

DoubleYou

Wiki Stepper

• Super Moderators
  • 4,480 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 12:59 PM

It appears that stats tag does not import soul gem weights yet, unless that is the incorrect tag to use to import weights for soul gems.

#20 EssArrBee

EssArrBee

Incompatibilism Manager

• STEP Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,721 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:38 PM

It appears that stats tag does not import soul gem weights yet, unless that is the incorrect tag to use to import weights for soul gems.

What mod changes their weights? I need to test that too I guess.

#21 z929669

z929669

Ixian Inventor

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,258 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:48 PM

SGD does, depending on plugin used.

#22 EssArrBee

EssArrBee

Incompatibilism Manager

• STEP Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,721 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 10:59 PM

Soulgem weight worked for me with Stats tag and version 306.0.20. Sharlikran hasn't been updating this page since we didn't really test for a while, so you might need to go to the Beth forums page for it.

#23 DoubleYou

DoubleYou

Wiki Stepper

• Super Moderators
  • 4,480 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 01:32 AM

Well, maybe I'll try again, but I used 306.0.20 too.

#24 phazer11

phazer11

Chatroom Supervisor

• Super Moderators
  • 3,287 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:14 AM

I've updated the OP with the latest post from Sharlikran's Bethsoft Forums Post (April 22 as opposed to the February version that was here before).

#25 Sharlikran

Sharlikran

Citizen

• Mod Authors
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:02 PM

Uploaded 307.0.0 links are updated in OP.

Oblivion and Skyrim version has been updated to Utumno's code plus my attempts at enabling some of the patchers for Skyrim. No new patchers have been activated since 306.0.XX. The LOOT API is now 0.8.1 and should work with the updated syntax if you are using the latest version of LOOT. Also keep in mind that the Oblivion version uses the LOOT taglist and all of mhahn's updates with regards to bash tags only, have been added to the LOOT taglist. Therefore there is absolutely no difference in using BOSS or LOOT at this time as far as Bash Tags are concerned. Feel free to sort Oblivion mods with BOSS but all tags will be applied via the LOOT taglist and the LOOT userlist. No tags alterations will be read from the BOSS userlist.

For FO3/FNV everything is the same. The integration of FO3/FNV is still in it's conceptual stages. I am merely experimenting with how to make sure FO3/FNV/Oblivion have the same patchers activated when possible. If you plan on doing a serious play through I still recommend using Valda's version. I continue to update valda's version with regards to record definitions and patcher attributes when reported. Those versions are still available on the Nexus and it's best to post there if you feel a record is not properly defined.

As always, with over 112 records the bash patch for Skyrim takes a while to build. About 4 minutes for me. It will take longer as I add more things. When you start the patcher it will look like the program failed. It didn't. It will also look like it is going to close for some random reason. Ignore that and just let it finish. Have you ever noticed the number of references when you filter mods in TES5Edit? There is a number in the title bar that usually exceeds 1,000,000. Well there are over 1,000,000 if not over double or triple that depending on how many mods you have installed. So it will take a while to process.

#26 Sharlikran

Sharlikran

Citizen

• Mod Authors
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 10:39 PM

Uploaded 307.0.2 links are updated in OP.

Minor code update. This version adds installer support for Fallout 4 thanks to Lojack. Can someone test it for me? I was gifted a copy of the game and I can't actually play it on my LGA 775 Quad Core. :confused:

I need to know if you get a error that there are no strings files, and I need to know if you can install and uninstall mods and what happens when you run the clean data routine.

Edited by Sharlikran, 21 November 2015 - 10:50 PM.

#27 EssArrBee

EssArrBee

Incompatibilism Manager

• STEP Staff
  • 7,721 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 11:00 PM

Worked okay for me, but it said that all my saves had corrupted headers. Guessing that part is not updated to detect FO4 stuff yet. Got an error when I started it up, but the install and uninstall process was working fine.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bash\balt.pyo", line 1796, in _conversation_wrapper
  File "bash\basher\__init__.pyo", line 3953, in RefreshData
  File "bash\bosh\__init__.pyo", line 4977, in refresh
  File "bash\bosh\__init__.pyo", line 3894, in refresh
  File "bash\bosh\__init__.pyo", line 3111, in sameAs
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'size' 

I don't have any plugin mods yet, just textures.

#28 Sharlikran

Sharlikran

Citizen

• Mod Authors
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 11:03 PM

What is weird is that Lojack said he disabled the Save Game part.  You have a Saves tab?

#29 EssArrBee

EssArrBee

Incompatibilism Manager

• STEP Staff
  • 7,721 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 11:15 PM

I don't have a Saves tab and if I try to tick it I get this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bash\basher\__init__.pyo", line 3435, in Execute
  File "bash\basher\__init__.pyo", line 2026, in __init__
bash.bolt.BoltError: Wrye Bash cannot read save games for Fallout 4.

#30 Sharlikran

Sharlikran

Citizen

• Mod Authors
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 11:18 PM

AHHHHHHH  yeah then don't do that.  I'll let Lojack know.

Oh I clicked the gear icon at the bottom, is that what you did?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wrye bash, wrye flash, wipz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users